JEE Main and Advanced Strategy for Class 11 Students
Welcome again to vineetloomba.com, the Best Free IIT-JEE Coaching Platform. We are pleased to announce that in order to help you excel in JEE Main and Advanced we have prepared an excellent strategy for JEE Main and Advanced Preparation.
The following 7 minute Strategy will give a clear and easiest approach to crack JEE Main and Advanced.
Press Click to Mobile Site If video is unable to load properly. You can install the Unacademy App too.
1.Stage I : First 3 Months (Apr-May-June)
- Books Selections-HCV, Arihant, Cengage, A Das Gupta Etc.
- Time Table – 3 Hrs per Subject
- Neat and Clean Class Notes / Short Notes
- Focus on Practice.
2.Stage II : 4th to 6th Month (July-Aug-Sept)
- Continue Stage I Strategy
- Syllabus should be complete.
- Equal time to all the subjects.
3.Stage III : 6th to 9th Month (Oct-Nov-Dec)
- Make a Good Revision Plan
- Enroll for a Test Series.
- Do previous Year JEE Main Questions during this phase.
4.Stage IV : 10th to 12th Month (Jan-Feb-March)
- Analyze your weak areas and work on them.
- Do Previous Year JEE Advanced Questions.
- Practice more advanced level problems and broaden your thinking ability.
Stay tuned and keep sharing among your friends as Sharing is Caring !!
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” group=Public]