Thanks for huge response to our free. As students face a lot of difficulty revising Class 11 portion therefore, I am Delighted to inform you all that I have started this IIT-JEE Crash Course covering Class 11 Mathematics Portion.
It will be a video course on. I will be covering the most important concepts of Class 11 Mathematics along with previous year questions.
This IIT-JEE Crash course is going to benefit both Class 11 and Class 12 students preparing for JEE Main and Advanced (IIT-JEE), BITSAT, VIT and other Engineering entrance exams. All of you can revise class 11 portion quickly and improve your IIT-JEE Rank.
Although there are many Crash Courses available in the market but ours is an absolutely free Video Course at par with other IIT-JEE Level courses. Please share with your friends if you find it beneficial.
This unique IIT-JEE Crash Course has started and will be completed by January end.
The following Chapters have been added so far:
- Lesson-1 : Graph Transformations for JEE Main and Advanced Part-1.
- Lesson-2 : Graph Transformations for IIT-JEE Part-2.
- Lesson-3 : Important Functions and their graphs namely Signum Function, Modulus Function, Greatest Integer Function, Fractional Part Function.
- Lesson-4 : How to find Domain of a function.
- Lesson-5 : How to Find Range Part-1
- Lesson-6 : How to find Range Part-2
- Lesson-1: Important points of Conic Section.
- Lesson-2: Standard and Shifted Parabolas.
- Lesson-3: Tangent to a Parabola
- Lesson-4: Normal to a Parabola
- Lesson-5: Co-normal Points an Director Circle
- Lesson-6: Most Important trick for Conic Section
- Lesson-1: Conditional Identities
- Lesson-2: Domain, Range and Graphs of Trigonometric Ratios
- Lesson-3: Properties and Solution of Triangles
- Lesson-4: C-D Formulas
- Lesson-1: Modulus and Argument
- Lesson-2: De-Moivre’s Theorem and Cube Roots of unity.
- Lesson-3: Geometry of Complex Numbers
- Lesson-4 : Nth Roots of Unity
I will update this post as and when new videos are added. Videos will be added on daily basis. So you must follow me onto stay updated of all upcoming videos. Also enroll for my courses and recommend others too.
(You have to sign in using google account or Facebook to follow).
I am sure you are already attempting tests of my.
Stay tuned and keep sharing among your friends as Sharing is Caring !!